Out-of-hours Emergency Dental Treatment Policy
If you have a dental emergency we aim to offer you treatment within  hours on our normal working days. When the surgery is closed you may need urgent treatment if you have:
- A permanent tooth knocked out
- Bleeding after tooth extraction that you cannot control
- Serious swelling of the mouth or face which is getting worse
Please call the practice in the first instance on 01708 442114.
You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it's not a lifethreatening situation call 111 if:
- You don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call
- You need health information or reassurance about what to do next
For less urgent health needs, contact your GP or local pharmacist in the usual way.
For immediate, life-threatening emergencies call 999.