- Do not use a tooth pik or touch the dental implant area with your tongue.
- Ice packs: A cold icepack should be applied externally over the teeth implant treated area as much as possible for the first three days. This helps reduce swelling.
- Denture Wear: If you wear a denture, this will be relieved so that no pressure is applied to the dental implant(s). The denture is placed with a protective dressing and should not be removed for 2 weeks.
- Lightly brush the dental implant area after the dressing has been removed (normally two weeks after the surgery). You can dip your toothbrush in Corsodyl liquid and brush gently around the treated areas.
- Resume normal cleaning around the dental implant area.
Note: It is very important that you maintain your oral hygiene and home care at a high standard to ensure no plaque builds up around the gums, and that you attend the regular check-up appointments. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
If you any concerns regarding dental implants do not hesitate Perfect Smile Spa on 01708 442 114 or email email@example.com
Perfect Smile Spa is one of UK's leading dental implant clinic.