The same principles are used for these Veneers as we use in minimal preparation Veneers and Crowns. We provide you with realistic temporary veneers for 2 weeks to ensure you are completely happy with your smile before your porcelain veneers are made. We encourage you to share your opinions and choose a shade for your new smile with our lab technician. During preparation we record your bite registration which will ensure the success of your new smile and make it long lasting. Upon fitting of your new veneers we check your bite to make sure you are biting correctly and no unnecessary pressure is put on the veneers which can lead to them fracturing.
Your new smile takes 5 appointments to complete:
- Planning - we plan your smile together and take impressions so we can simulate how your teeth will look. We then use this simulation, called a wax up, to create your temporary veneers.
- Preparation Appointment – more impressions and photographs are taken to allow the lab to make your veneers. Your temporary veneers are fitted.
- Temporary Review –we ask your opinion on your temporaries and check you bite. More impressions are taken and sent to the laboratory.
- Fitting Appointment – your new veneers are fitted and your bite checked.
- Final Review – this appointment is to double check your bite and ensure you are completely happy with your new smile!
No Prep Veneers
No Prep Veneers are another conservative cosmetic treatment option. They are extremely thin but once bonded on are extremely strong. Rather than changing the shade of your teeth, the desired shade is added to the veneers. Just like no preparation Veneers no drilling is required and no anaesthetic is needed. No prep Veneers are ideal for people who have had their orthodontic treatment completed but want to enhance the colour. They are also ideal for people wanting correct the shape or tooth form problems.
Perfect Smile Spa Lumineers
Dr Jas Sagoo with his award winning ceramist have created their own version of Lumineers, a simple and painless treatment, correct a wide range of problems. If you have worn, chipped, crooked, stained, discoloured or even misshapen teeth then Lumineers could be the option for you. Lumineers require no preparation therefore preserving your natural tooth structure. No dentine is exposed reducing the risk of sensitivity.
Rest assured whatever option you decide, Dr Jas Sagoo will create a beautiful individual smile for you. Having carried out over 40000 cosmetic procedures we can give you the Perfect Smile!